Picture courtesy of Randy Mazie
So many angles, so little time. Here’s one I’m sure others may try…..
Word Count: 98
Once a Goat
– I miss you
– You miss me taking care of you
– No, really – I know I did you wrong, but baby, you were always it for me
– Now’s a great time to tell me all this. Once a goat, always a goat. That’s what my mama taught me.
– I should have been true to you. I know I deserved it.
– I should have done worse.
– But, honey, now that you’re gone – do you think you’d consider changing me back?
– I don’t reckon I will. No, sir. I don’t reckon I will.
Please check out the links to all the other Flash Friday Fictioneers, which can be found here.
© Erin Leary