Photo prompt courtesy of Madison Woods
– You think you can do it?
– Yeah, I can make that turn. Can you?
– Sure, it’s easy. Why – you scared?
– Nah. You’re the baby.
– I’ll go first, since you’re such a weenie.
– Watch me nail it! Ayayayaya……
– You OK in there?
– Yeah – I missed the turn, though. Wait for m–
– I’m going. Waaaaaahh……
– Oh man, you were screaming like a little girl—hey, you OK?
– No you idiot! I think I broke my effing arm.
– Uh oh. We are so busted.
Today’s post is part of Flash Friday Fictioneers. The photo prompt is courtesy of Madison Woods. Her story can be found here, along with links to all the other Flash Friday Fictioneers.