Thank you to Ann, writer of ChannelComfort for nominating me for this award. Ann writes about life balance, yoga and transformation in her inspirational blog. I feel honored and full of gratitude that my writing has been meaningful to her and I am pleased to pay it forward.
Rules of Acceptance:
– Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
– Post a photo of the award.
– Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
– Choose six people to present this award to….I’m working on this part! I have to start reading more blogs and make my choices wisely.
– Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Ten things that readers do not know about me:
1. I have lived in 16 different homes, including the moves while in college.
2. I have lived in this house the longest of any other (17 years), including childhood homes.
3. I would like to learn Portugese.
4. I am an animal magnet. Cats, dogs, and others are my friends.
5. I have been to 24 countries, which is only 12% of all the countries in the world.
6. I hope to travel to at least 4 more countries this year.
7. I love gardening and am happiest with my hands in the dirt on a warm spring day.
8. I used to own a flower shop and have done flowers for Paul McCartney, Kenny G, Michelle Pfeiffer and other celebrities.
9. I have completed 2 sprint triathlons and would like to get into shape to do another.
10. I float like a cork.